Second Officer | A350, B777, B747F | Cathay Pacific Airways
Want to pursue a fulfilling career with Cathay Pacific Airways?
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is the flag carrier of the vibrant Asian city, with its main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world.
With more than 70 years of history, Cathay Pacific has not only grown into a Hong Kong icon, but also a strong, award-winning, global brand, flying to 206 cities in 52 countries or territories.
Cathay Pacific operates an all-wide-body fleet comprising A330, A350 XWB and Boeing 777 and 747F aircraft. With a vision to be the world’s best airline, Cathay Pacific always puts safety first and constantly delivers Service Straight from the Heart.
Cathay Pacific is now recruiting Second Officers. If you meet the below requirements and would like to pursue a fulfilling career in Hong Kong, we would like to hear from you.
* Commercial Pilots Licence
* Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
* Passes in all ATPL theory exams
* Minimum 250* hours of flying experience
* Valid class 1 medical certificate
* ICAO English language proficiency
* Experience commensurate with age
*Preference given to 500 hours multi-crew operations in transport category aircraft with
MTOW > 10 000kg
Base of Operation
* World-class flying training
* Discretionary bonus and profit share for eligible officers
* Based in a world-class city – Hong Kong
* Discounted travel for you and eligible dependants
* A competitive remuneration package
* Company contribution to a pension scheme
* Medical coverage for you and your dependants
* Salary tax capped at 17%
* Children’s education allowance available to eligible officers
Your partner for long and short term contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, 20+ years experience and strong reputation for supporting our contractors; you know you are in good hands.
We are delighted to be working with Cathay Pacific recruiting Second Officers.
For more information on these positions – please apply and you will be contacted to discuss your eligibility.
Job Reference: JO-1805-1495
Salary: US$6986 - US$9300 per month + fly wide-body with a World wide carrier