NTR B777 | Captains | China Southern
NTR B777 Captains – China Southern.
China Southern Airlines is the largest airline in China. The airline is opening their doors for type rated B777, B737 NG and B787 Captains.
With extremely attractive salaries and various base locations to choose from – Start your adventure with China Southern Airlines and contact us today.
NTR B777 Captain Minimum Requirements:
* 5000+ Total time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 500 PIC Hours on B777 (age limit 54 on application) or
* 500 PIC Hours on B787 (age limit 54 on application) or
* 1,000 PIC Hours on B737NG (age limit 50 on application)
* Last Flight within 6 months
* ICAO Level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
* Passport with 3 years Validity
Remuneration: Up to $21,000 per month AFTER TAX plus benefits and bonuses.
You will be provided with Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel free of charge. Within this policy we provide you with loss of income assistance in case of an accident. Direct Personnel also provides exclusive discounted access to a range of global medical insurance plans for you and your family and Loss of Licence insurance.
* Reverse Scheduling Plan (RSP)
* 20 Days On / 10 Days Off
Bases Available: Guangzhou, Frankfurt, Los Angeles, Amsterdam
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Housing Allowance
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Paid Overtime
Contact Debbie via Whatsapp +353868228411 to learn more about the role.
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have 25 years of experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you to achieve your goal. Our personal approach is what makes the difference.
Job Reference: JO-1506-456
Salary: US$13065 - US$21000 per month + Join China's largest Airliner