B777 | Captains | China Southern
B777 Captains – China Southern Airlines.
China Southern Airlines has lots to offer. It is the largest airline in China in terms of passengers’ carried and fleet size. As being part of the “Big Three” Airlines, China Southern has a great safety record and an international route network, not to mention what’s on offer is an amazing salary with bonuses.
With extremely attractive salaries and various base locations to choose from – Start your adventure with China Southern Airlines and contact us today.
* 5000+ Total Time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 500 PIC Hours on B777
* Age Limit 55 years – at time of application
* Last Flight within 6 Months
* Last Proficiency Check within 6 months
* ICAO Level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
* Passport with 3 Years Validity
Remuneration: $13,065 – $21,000 USD per Month Net (Depending on Roster)
You will be provided with Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel free of charge. Within this policy we provide you with loss of income assistance in case of an accident. Direct Personnel also provides exclusive discounted access to a range of global medical insurance plans for you and your family and Loss of Licence insurance.
* Reverse Scheduling Plan (RSP)
* 20 Days On / 10 Days Off
Bases Available: Guangzhou, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Los Angeles.
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Standby Return Family Tickets annually on the CSA Network
* Jump Seat Access
* Housing Allowance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
* Paid Overtime
Contact Debbie via Whatsapp +353868228411 to learn more about the role.
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have 25 years of experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you to achieve your goal. Our personal approach is what makes the difference.
Job Reference: JO-1506-455
Salary: US$13065 - US$21000 per month + Join China's largest Airliner