Korean Air, the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea are looking for experienced B747-400 First Officers to join their crew on a 5 year renewable contract.
This position offers pilots excellent pay and conditions as well as an unequaled commuting system which guarantees 11 consecutive days off at their home base per month. The extensive Korean Air network provides for a world-wide selection of home bases for all pilots, regardless of the fleet that they are operating on.
● Contract Type: Contract
● Duration: 5 years renewable
● Location: South Korea
● Roster Options: Commuting and Non Commuting
● Pay: Excellent
► Minimum Requirements:
● Minimum 2,000 hours Total Time
● 500+ hours on B747-400
● 1000+ hours on commercial jet airline
● Last flight on Type within the last 12 months or
24 months if current on any other jet aircraft
● Under the age of 45
● Completed Secondary School and all ATPL’s.
● Accommodation & Transportation: 5 star with transport throughout the network
● Travel: Excellent travel benefits
● Pay and Conditions: 24 days annual leave, monthly per diems and overtime payments
● Excellent Commuting: 9 consecutive days off per month plus 2/3 travel days
● Comprehensive healthcare and medical Insurance
Apply below or contact Roxana via Whatsapp +353861850069 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the role.