B737NG | Captains | Caribbean Airlines | Trinidad and Tobago
Direct Personnel is your partner for long and short term contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, 20+ years experience and strong reputation for supporting our contractors; you know you are in good hands.
Caribbean Airlines Limited (BW) is the flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago. Headquartered in Piarco, the airline operates flights to the Caribbean, North America – including New York and Toronto, Central America and South America from its base at Piarco International Airport. Presently Caribbean Airlines is the largest airline in the Caribbean.
* 4,000 Total Flying hours
* 1,500 Total PIC hours on commercial aircraft
* 500 PIC hours on B737NG incl. 737-800 time
* Last PIC flight on B737-800 within the last 6 months at commencement of ground school
* Last sim check on B737NG within the last 6 months at date of screening
* English Language Level 5
* 6 month long contract, until the end of December 2018.
* Piarco International Airport (POS), Trinidad and Tobago
* CAPTAINS – USD 10,300 net base rate per calendar month
* Overtime – 1/80th of months payment for every hour over 80 hours
* Per Diems – USD 50 per every day when away from base and on duty
Non commuting – with at least 8 non flying, non standby days in every 28 day block and 6 consecutive days off every 3 months. Additionally 1 day of holiday per month are accrued.
* Accommodation – 4* level shared apartment provided during the contract at no cost to Crew. Accommodation during screening also provided.
* Ground Transport During the period of the ground school, ground transportation is provided by the airline to and from the training centre. Upon commencement of ground school ground transportation will be provided at outstations and layovers only.
* Return flights to interview provided, as well as flights at the beginning and at the end of contract
Personal Accident Insurance & Emergency Medical Insurance is provided to you free of charge for the duration of your Assignment. The cover includes:
* Loss of Income when unable to work following an accident
* Emergency medical expenses covered for accident and illness (outside country of domicile)
* Non emergency medical expenses also covered (outside country of domicile)
* Emergency evacuation / repatriation including Medical Expenses cover at country of domicile immediately following repatriation
* Emergency cover in USA (max 30 days)
* Capital Benefit payment for Accidental Death and Loss of Limb/Eye
* Capital Benefit payment for Permanent Total Disablement
* Travel Insurance e.g. travel delays, loss of travel docs, loss of personal property
All of the above are subject to the policy terms and conditions, full details available on request
Documents required for assessment:
(must be in English or translated to English by a certified translator)
The List of Documents needed for Submittal:
* DPI Application Form
* Letter of Undertaking / Consent
* Valid ATPL License Showing IR & ICAO level 4 or above (CPL for First Officers)
* Valid Medical certificate
* Valid Passport
* Proficiency Check Report translated to English
* Last 6 pages of your logbook showing most recent flights and total time
* License Verification Letter
* 2 Reference Letters from previous employers
* No accidents letter (usually part of reference)
* No Criminal Record Document
For further information and to apply please contact the Direct Personnel Recruitment Team:
Telephone: +353 1 813 8400 Fax: +353 1 813 8401
Web: www.directpersonnel.com Email:
Job Reference: JO-1804-1492
Salary: US$10300 - US$11300 per month + fly in the sunny Caribbean