B737NG | Captains | Suparna Airlines
Suparna Airlines formerly known as Yangtze River Express is headquartered in Shanghai with bases in Shanghai and Shenzhen. The airline was officially renamed Suparna Airlines on July 7, 2017. Currently with a fleet of 25 aircraft, Suparna Airlines operates over 60 domestic and international routes including Amsterdam, Brussels, Munich, Frankfurt Hahn, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Osaka, Seoul, Taipei, Chicago, Anchorage and Los Angeles.
With an Attractive Salary and Various Roster Options to choose from, Begin your Asia Adventure with Suparna Airlines!
* 5000 total flight hours
* 500 PIC hours on type
* Hold a Valid and Current Rating (6 months) on B737NG
* Last flight on Type – not more than 12 months ago
* Maximum 53 years of age at the time of application
Duration: 3 Years renewable contract
Payment: Up to USD $25,500 per month AFTER TAX!
* Resident with 15 days annual leave
* 9 Days off per month plus 15 days annual leave
* 45 days On / 15 days Off plus 15 days annual leave
* Emergency and Medical expenses Insurance
* Performance Bonus
* Type Rating Allowance
* Base Allowance
* Housing Allowance
* Transportation Allowance
* Loyalty Bonus
* Renewal Bonus
* Flight Benefits
Direct Personnel is your partner for long and short term pilot contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, almost 25 years experience and strong reputation for supporting our contractors; you know you are in good hands.
Job Reference: JO-1811-1520
Salary: US$20400 - US$25500 per month + Excellent Salary and Bonuses