A320 | Captain | Jetstar Pacific
✈ A320 Captain – Jetstar Pacific.
Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam is currently experiencing a growth phase of its A320 fleet. The Airline currently operate to 16 Domestic destinations within Vietnam, a varied International network with regular services to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Macau,Taipei and Osaka as well as frequent charter operations into China.
● Contract Type: Contract
● Duration: 3 years
● Location: Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)
● Rosters: 3/1, 6/2, 9/3 available
● Local DPI representatives to guide and assist you
● USD 11,570 net payment per month (based on 6/2 roster)
● Overtime: paid at 140 USD per hour
● Pay increases every year from the 3rd year onwards
● USD 10,080 bonus each 12 months of the contract
► Minimum Requirements:
● Hold a Current A320 Type Rating
● Hold Current FAA/ICAO/EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical
● ICAO Level 4 English Proficient
● 4000 hours Total Time
● 500 A320 PIC time
● Last flight as A320 Captain within 6 months
● Last SIM/LPC on the A320 within 6 months
● Clear Accident/Incident Record
● Current Non Criminal Record
● Max Age 58 / men, 53 / women
● Relocation allowance – USD 6,000 can be paid by the airline
● Accommodation – during screening / ground school / outstations/layovers
● Ground Transport – provided at layover locations
● Flights provided at beginning / end of the contract
● ID90 tickets on Jetstar group network (after 6 months)
● Vietnam Airlines ID50 available to the pilot and his/her family with no restrictions
You will be provided with Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel free of charge. Within this policy we provide you with loss of income assistance in case of an accident. Direct Personnel also provides exclusive discounted access to a range of global medical insurance plans for you and your family and Loss of Licence insurance.
Apply below or contact Bart via Whatsapp +353861409025 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the role.
Job Reference: JO-1711-1144
Salary: Up to US$11570 per month + flights on the Jetstar and VNA network